Lit Program for Kids
Written by Administrator
This project will be established by the end of 2011 and will focus on young writers and introducing children to an early love a literature and creative writing.
- Mentoring program bringing together young writers & poets together with their grown up counterparts to help guide them in the writing process.
- School & youth organization fundraiser workshops. Creative writing workshops will be conducted in classrooms & among youth groups. The creative results will be published in book form & sold; all proceeds benefitting the school/organization.
- Literary magazines for kids & teens to be distributed free in public schools as part of a book club. These magazines withh feature writing by young people as well as adults and will each have an assoiate editor in the age group of the magazine's readers- bringing the slogan "By kids, for kids" to a whole new level.
- Publishing: GN Books will establish a new children's branch, printing everything from early reader picture books to young adult novels.
- Children's websites featuring new short stories and poetry by kids as well as offering games, puzzles, and other fun that promotes reading, writing, & creativity.